Quality Controller – Marketing Consultant
The job holder performs and assists in the execution of quality control and assurance processes, including process audits and post-delivery evaluations, for the Marketing Consultants team. Responsible for assisting the Quality Control Team Lead in fulfilling requirements of the established quality management system for the assigned business segment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communication, Journalism, English, or related fields
- Preferably 3-5 years of experience as QA in contact centers or a similar role with evaluating calls as the primary responsibility
- High attention to detail and excel in a deadline-driven environment
- Self-motivated, well-organized and can manage multiple projects independently
- Must work well with others in a team-oriented environment and build relationships across all parties (internal teams and clients)
- Must be willing to work in a graveyard shift/shifting schedule