Learning and Development Senior Manager
The job holder will be responsible for defining and implementing enterprise learning strategy aligned with the company core values and strategic priorities. The L&D Manager will lead the team responsible for the designing (including needs assessment), developing and implementing (including program evaluation) agile and fit-for-purpose learning solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Organizational Development, Learning Management, etc. or
- Equivalent experience; at least ten years of experience in managing an L& D team
- Proven experience in building organizational capability and effectiveness
- Strong project management and budget management skills
- Prior experience working with learning management systems is an advantage
- Strong stakeholder management skills with proven experience in influencing, engaging, and partnering with audiences of all levels.
- Works well with ambiguity to come up with win-win solutions to best serve both stakeholders expectations and organizational needs.