- Open to candidates residing in the US States
- Requirements: candidates must have digital/online and/or ad networks and ad technology sales experience and strong working knowledge and contacts within the ad networks, ad technology and ad agency vertical sector
Position Title: Sales Executive, Ad Technology, Ad Networks
This position is responsible for establishing new revenue opportunities and driving the development and execution of strategic initiatives within the ad networks, ad technology and ad agency key vertical sector for AffinityX. By selling our full suite of digital products and services, the position is tasked with establishing and closing new partnerships to drive year-over-year growth. This is a direct sales role with which success is measured based upon closing deals, and exceeding quota.
This individual plays a pivotal role in developing new business and customer relationships, aggressively growing AffinityX digital revenue.
The strategic initiatives focus on the development of sales, the extension of existing brands and the development of new products in the ad networks, ad technology and ad agency vertical sector.
Position Responsibilities and Essential Duties: (other duties may be assigned)
- Create new sales opportunities for the AffinityX through developing qualified customers
- Lead business development and execute growth initiatives
- Meet and exceed sales and revenues goals by selling our complete digital products and services solution to target opportunities within the vertical sector
- Identify new opportunities and targets within the ad networks, ad technology and ad agency vertical sector
- Directly closing multiple millions of dollars in revenue annually
- Produce annual and monthly forecasts for allocated prospects and customers.
- Drive business by building strong partnerships with senior level decision makers
- Analyze and interpret new business opportunities and develop a sales plan with the strategic partner(s) and direct sales channel client. The plan will identify revenue targets along with a detailed activity plan for attaining stated program objectives
- Articulate value proposition for initiative proposals to key stakeholders (internal and external) and secure buy in and support
- Work with existing sales leaders in other verticals to further total interactive revenue
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Require at least 5 years of digital/online and/or ad networks and ad technology sales experience.
- Strong working knowledge and contacts within the ad Networks, ad technology and ad agency vertical sector
- A proven track record of developing and closing deals with a minimum of 4 years business to business sales experience as a “hunter” in which closing new business is the primary measurement of success
- Strong domain knowledge and have current intel and trends on marketing services, publishing, print and digital media production, including understanding of the market, key players and solutions
- Proven ability to create and execute sales initiatives with large complex partner organizations
- Must have a successful and a proven track record in building client relationships at all levels
- Must have experience in managing major national accounts representing a global media and advertising conglomerate
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in formal (e.g. partner briefings, client presentations) and informal (facilitating internal meetings) settings
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including ability to overcome barriers and deal in fluid environments to accomplish results
Technical Knowledge & Skills:
- Must have strong organizational, relationship-building, communication, and time management skills with attention to detail
- Ability to evaluate and formulate value propositions for sales programs
- Strategic thinker
- Strong negotiation skills
- Knowledgeable in digital solution technologies related to the areas of AffinityX
Must be technically savvy and proficient with sophisticated advertising programs and delivery methodologies with familiarity with a wide range of interactive technologies, including but not limited to
- Rich media ad products and services, search engine marketing, HTML email marketing, banner campaigns, animated gif/marketing, Web design/enhancements, video effects production, paid-search advertising, sweepstakes, social marketing, mobile marketing, third party data, ad network third party sales and operations
- Leadership experience in the areas of business/product development and sales, project management, strategic planning, marketing strategy and management, proposal and contract management
Ability to travel within US as needed with occasional international travel
Ability to communicate effectively one-on-one with clients and employees at all levels, present information to large and small groups, and analyze/interpret common business and technical journals.