Job & Responsibilities:
- Understand and interpret the customer request
- Creating great & unique design content.
- Responsible for sketching, designing and creating products such as brochures, stickers, coupons, logos, pamphlets, circulars, magazine, etc. for various clients across the globe and for various industries.
- Delivering high-quality artworks for the clients based in US, UK, Canada, UK, Australia, and New Zealand
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas, concepts in order to develop high-level designs
- Self-grooming abilities and knowledge sharing skills with the team members with being key team player
- Understanding the work culture processes and delivery mechanism.
- Being proactive with creating new-age design work in the spec-work categories.
- Working towards creating top-notch creative design work that stands a chance of winning awards
- Should be able to execute and display new techniques in design, think afresh, outside the box
Eligibility criteria include:
- Work Experience: 1 -3 Years
- Any graduate or BFA / Academic in graphic design, arts, commercial will be added advantage.
- PG Degree/ PG Diploma or a higher in degree Graphics or in the field of Applied Arts.
- A strong design-based degree that showcases your knowledge of design, art and advertising pedigree
- Needs to have a strong creative and idea-led portfolio
- Should be able to understand written and verbal English
- Should have an additional creative skill-set beyond the curriculum taught in the institution
- Should be good to work with large teams on different platforms.
- Must be willing to work in the rotational day and night shifts
- Must be willing to work on all days of the week, including Saturday & Sunday.
- Knowledge of software – Illustrator / Photoshop
- Good knowledge of layout, color scheme, and typography
- Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- A flexible approach when working in a team.
- Accuracy and attention to detail when finalizing designs
- Time management skills and the ability to cope with tight timelines and several projects at a time.