Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Responsible for developing and organizing in-depth technical / property specific training for the property they support (Print, Content, and Digital Design etc.)
- Collaborates with key business areas (Operations teams, Ops Support, Quality, L&D, etc.) to obtain information required to develop training materials on all aspects of the business they support.
- Presents business information and updates using a variety of instructional techniques (i.e. simulations, group discussions, lectures, etc.)
- Delivers and schedules training programs based on training plan requirements, business need-driven schedule, and availability of resources.
Mentoring New Hires:
- Monitor, evaluate and record New Hire training and Refresher training activities/programs effectiveness
- Prepares and coordinates for the learning and logistical requirements of New Hires (ex. Seating assignments, Ad-watch & Shared Folder Access, etc.)
- Coach and mentor New Hire trainees on performance and behavioral competency requirements for the role.
- Ensures the seamless transition of New Hire individuals from training to operations by coordinating with key persons in the organization.
- Directs Learning and Development, Talent Management, Compensation-related and other business / systems related concerns and questions to the appropriate channels / groups.
- Employs and develop a variety of alternative learning methods to ensure an enhanced training experience and maximize learning & retention
- Facilitate the execution of all training plans, as coordinated with Senior Operations Manager and Learning & Development
- Collaborates and conducts regular meetings with Quality Team, Learning & Development in assessing the learning needs of the department / property they support by conducting interviews, conferring with managers and team leaders and / or surveys, reviewing data reports and performance trending.
- Conducts regular quality checks on output done by graphic designers, especially those coming out of New Hire Training Certification.
- Leads and/or supports projects / initiatives driving Quality Improvement
- Ups killing, Refresher Courses & Continuous Learning
- Create and conduct learning activities such as refresher training that ensure continuous learning and supports performance improvement.
- Support and continue learning programs initiated by global Learning & Development.
- Coordinates with Learning & Development in monitoring training expenses are within budget, and prepare expense reports to justify expenditures
- Prepare Post Training reports and other information presentations relevant to the training and development of the learning initiatives they have carried out.
- Handles related tasks as assigned.
- Keep organized records for new & revised client’s specs in both print and digital files accessible to all at all times.
- Any Graduate with 5 years of total experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in learning & development in Design process
- Must be a certified trainer
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent English comprehension skills to interpret client direction and expectations
- Knowledge of website design.
- Experience in mentoring, coaching, training team mates.
- Have a continuous improvement mindset
- Take a data-driven approach to improvements
- Well-versed with Photoshop, web design tools, MS Office.
- Instructional design experience an added advantage
- A hands-on approach to training
- A creative approach to training (using as much fun, engagement and hands-on exercises, and real-life examples training) as possible
- A positive attitude and organizational skills are essential qualities.
- Should be able to work independently as well as with the team
- Must have high integrity.
- Open to work in 24*7 shifts and to extend the shift as per business requirements.
Perks and Benefits:
- Night Shift Allowances
- Performance Incentives