The job holder will be responsible for the execution and monitoring of the social media strategy of clients in order to achieve its goals. He/she is expected to identify and study the target audience for each campaign, write creative ad copy/content, and implement bidding strategies. Deliverables include creation of Facebook pages, posts, and ads.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Journalism, Mass Communications, Political Science or equivalent
- At least two-year professional experience in optimizing and handling social media campaigns. With expert know-how on Facebook posting guidelines, standards and restrictions.
- At least a year of experience managing a team.
- Proven ability to write clear, concise and grammatically correct posts, copy or content.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Open to working on evening shift.
- Willing to work in Quezon City.
- Exposure to US Culture is a plus.