Recruitment Supervisor shall be responsible for assessing company employment needs. He or she shall be responsible for managing day-to-day recruitment activities and making sure that requirements are fulfilled in a timely basis.
- At least 5 years of total work experience in Recruitment
- Experience in a multi-national work environment and able to deal with various cultures is an advantage
- Experience in competency-based screening — from defining of Job descriptions, to assessing candidates
- Self-starter; able to thrive in ambiguities and sees challenges as opportunities
- Able to drive innovation and change in daily operational processes; questions existing ways of doing things and seizes opportunities to improve the current state
- Strong client focus and service orientation (actively seeks information to understand client needs and able to build trusting relationships through reliable service delivery and behavior)
- Performance and results-driven (reacts to challenging assignments with a positive "can do" attitude; sets and achieves high work standards)