AffinityX is seeking a creative, dynamic Product Marketing Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for building go-to-market plans and compelling marketing content and materials designed to increase awareness and adoption of our products. The Product Marketing Manager will play an integral role in all product releases as a partner to the Product team. This is a great opportunity to join a company that has a unique position in the marketplace and make a strategic impact on both our business and that of our clients and their customers.
About the Team
AffinityX Marketing and Product Management is a global, tight-knit team of super-smart go-getters that collaborate seamlessly with their sales, operations and creative colleagues to drive success for the company. We break down complex problems into actionable plans, with a relentless focus on revolutionizing how SMBs market. As the critical intersection between business needs, user goals and technology and channel partners, our product managers and marketers work with their global colleagues to ideate and deliver the most relevant and profitable solutions. Led by a former Apple and Google marketing executive, the team is encouraged to think creatively and holistically and act independently to create solutions and messages that drive business.
About the Job
- Skype, joinme and conference lines are key tools, as you’ll be working from home! Yes, the majority of our U.S.-based team works as a seamless virtual office, sometimes in their pajamas. No more commuting!
- You’ll develop highly-differentiated product positioning and bring that to market by enabling our sales team to attract, pitch and close deals
- You’ll be a key part of our product commercialization process, partnering with colleagues around the world to define products, deliver compelling marketing materials, and exceed KPIs
- You will gain a deep understanding of our channels, the SMB market and our internal product roadmap
- You’ll partner with Product Management to understand the value of our products and evangelize them both internally and externally
- Using your research chops, you’ll keep track of market trends, incorporate relevant data into materials, and work with our Business Analyst to analyze competitor positioning and present internal competitive intelligence reports
- You’ll deliver high-quality written product materials and collateral (such as white papers, customer success stories, presentations, web copy, proposals) designed to attract and convert targeted prospects
About Your Skills
- Competitive candidates will have 5+ years of experience in enterprise product marketing in media, adtech/martech and related fields
- Bachelor’s degree in in marketing, business, or relevant field of study
- Relevant experience in product marketing in digital marketing/advertising; experience with the SMB marketplace is a plus
- Experience in working with direct sales teams selling to enterprises, with long sales cycles and the need to influence large buying groups is required. Knowledge of the Challenger Sales methodology a plus.
- A passion for problem solving and executing/delivering on strategy
- Ability to work remotely and self-manage to key objectives
- Innovative, creative, and entrepreneurial in nature
- Ability to create compelling marketing content and materials for both new and existing products
- Solid understanding of how complex, technical and creative environments work, from both a people and product standpoint
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally and thrive in a fast-growing, rapidly-changing and often ambiguous environment
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to cater messaging and delivery to various audiences
- High attention to detail and highly organized, with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Enthusiastic self-starter with a willingness to operate at both highly strategic and very tactical levels
More About You
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make things happen, and you know when to ask for help
- You believe in not only serving your internal and external customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
- You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- Under 25%