The Marketing Associate will be a key member of our global marketing organization, working closely with creative and marketing team members to achieve business goals by ensuring projects are delivered on time and with high quality. The role supports the team with delivering assigned activities and projects for product marketing, channel marketing, and demand generation. This includes customization of proposals for client’s sales materials, updating of collaterals to support a new product launch, and preparation of business data for sales presentation.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Advertising/Media, Journalism, Business
- Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent.
- Knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques, including marketing automation tools
- Solid computer skills, including Google Suite tools, Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, MS Word, MS Excel, web analytics and Google Adwords
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude