Key areas of responsibility include:
- Liaising with AVP/ Managers to determine ongoing training needs and coordinating required training sessions.
- Assessing, designing, preparing, and delivering on-boarding training and ongoing development.
- Mentoring and coaching individuals, especially those who are at the top and ready for their next steps, and those who need support for improvement.
- Partnering with other training professionals and team process owners and managers to ensure materials are consistent and up-to-date, and then updating them.
- Ensuring all programs and processes are documented, and subject to continuous improvement and review.
- Partnering with the revisions analysis team to ensure that the loop is closed in the cycle of error root cause analysis, and using the information to improve training, processes and SOP's etc.
- Working closely with employees across all teams to ensure that the details of the training programs meet their specific needs.
- Monitoring employee performance and response to training.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent English comprehension skills to interpret client direction and expectations
- Knowledge of order entry, data analysis and digital marketing.
- Experience in mentoring, coaching, training team mates.
- Have a continuous improvement mindset
- Take a data-driven approach to improvements
- Well-versed with Photoshop, Illustrator, in-design, MS Office.
- Instructional design experience an added advantage
- A hands-on approach to training
- A creative approach to training (using as much fun, engagement and hands-on exercises, and real-life examples training) as possible
- A positive attitude and organizational skills are essential qualities.
- Open to work in 24*7 (night shift) 5 days a week shift and to extend the shift as per business requirements.
- Should be able to work independently as well as with the team
- Must have high integrity.
- Must be a Graduate in any stream
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in learning & development for Graphic Design domain
- Must be a certified trainer
- Must be flexible with working in 24*7 work environment
Perks and Benefits
- Night Shift Allowance
- Performance Incentive