- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using Illustrator and Photoshop
- Knowledge of basic design principles, printing and usage norms is required.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Fine Arts background, with knowledge of conceptualization and branding will be preferred.
- BFA, Degree/ Diploma course in Graphics, Applied Arts, and Multimedia are preferred
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Knowledge or Experience in software - Illustrator & Photoshop.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Willing to work in night shifts with 24*7 work environment
- Experience candidates must carry the design portfolio during the interview.
Perks and Benefits
- Night Shift Allowance
- Performance Incentives