Roles and Responsibilities
- Produce visual solutions to the communication needs of client across print and electronic media using variety of methods such as color, type, illustration, photography, animation and various print and layout techniques in the most effective way.
- Create digital work using a variety of software such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Quark Xpress, Acrobat Professional and other related design application software.
- Design, create and prepare graphic files suitable for output in print, multimedia, or web.
- Understand work instructions, interpret client business needs, job orders, production briefs, and clarifies design issues and concerns prior to starting work.
- Check accuracy and correctness of one's own work to produce accurate and high quality of work according to the standards of this position.
- Deliver both simple and medium difficulty work according to acceptable turnaround time and/or deadlines set by the Team Leader.
- Regularly coordinate, collaborate and interact with team members to ensure cross-learning and continuous improvement.
- Ensure all work is produced in accordance with provided work instructions and SNAP guidelines in general.
- Experience in quality inspection or design evaluation -- copy, technical specs and creative.
- Able to identify quality concerns and recommend solutions.
- Recommend and implement improvement on systems, methods and processes to avert production errors.
- Accomplish Job Order Forms or other job data inputting systems for every work accurately.
- Accept tasks assigned by superiors and/or shift-in-charge with minimal handover.
- Renders overtime work as necessary to ensure work is completed according to agreed deadlines.
- Abide by the policies and rules of the company and act in a professional manner at all times.
- Perform other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required, and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this job.
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Acrobat Professional and other related design application software.