Produces visual solutions to the communication needs of client across print and electronic media using variety of methods such as color, type, illustration, photography, animation and various print and layout techniques in the most effective way.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create digital motion graphics work using a variety of software such as Flash.
- Design, create and prepare graphic files suitable for output in multimedia, web and video.
- Understand work instructions, interprets client business needs, job orders, production briefs, and clarify design issues and concerns prior to starting work.
- Check accuracy and correctness of one’s own work and validate team member’s output to produce accurate and high quality of work according to the standards of this position.
- Deliver both simple and medium difficulty work according to acceptable turnaround time and/or deadlines set by the Team Leader.
- Maintain productivity and accuracy standards for the role and submit to performance improvement plan when necessary.
- Regularly coordinate, collaborate and interact with team members to ensure cross-learning and continuous improvement.
- Ensure all work is produced in accordance with provided work instructions and SNAP guidelines in general.
- Accomplish Job Order Forms or other job data inputting systems for every work accurately.
- Accept tasks assigned by superiors and/or shift-in-charge with minimal handover.
- Render overtime work as necessary to ensure work is completed according to agreed deadlines.
- Abide by the policies and rules of the company and act in a professional manner at all times.
- Perform other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required, and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this job.
- Graduate of Fine Arts degree or its equivalent
- 2 years of relevant experience preferred
- Skilled in a variety of graphic design software – Flash, Dreamweaver and After effects
- Able to work in a Windows or Mac platform
- Basic working knowledge of MS Office